Most of the Internet users download toolbar and add-ons for easy accessing of web browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and others. But they are unaware of the fact that while downloading they are inviting several types of adware to their computer. One such free browser add-on is Quick Start. It is fake add-on or browser extension widely available online and has infected large numbers of Windows based computers all across the globe. Once you download this rogue piece of addon it start appearing in new browser tab in the form of advertisements. Each time you click on new tab Quick Start will take to certain unsafe websites and promotes several illegitimate programs making you to pay for the same by using tricky methods.
You will find that this fake browser plugin promotes AwesomeHP or NationZoom homepage . It will takes you to several online gaming websites and shopping websites which appears to be genuine and easily cheat the innocent users. So, it is very necessary that you should not fell in the trap of such malicious programs and immediately remove Quick Start from your computer.
Quick Start enters your Windows computer in a very easy manner when you click any unknown links. Most of the novice users installed this fake plugins intentionally thinking to be genuine one but such users must uninstall it as soon as possible. Downloading freeware and shareware also comes bundled with such kinds of fake plugins, addons and toolbars which completely destroy your system performance if not get removed. It has been also found that Quick Start mostly enters your PC through browser hijackers like webssearches.com and key-find.com. So, you should protect your PC from such hijackers. Most of the adware takes secret entry in your computer through infected email attachments and Peer-to-Peer file sharing over network. So, you must take caution while performing such tasks and if somehow this fake addon has infected your computer then you must remove Quickstart as soon as possible.
Properties of Quickstart
• It appears as legitimate browser addon and hence easily gets installed in your computer
• Without any consent of users takes secret entry in your computer and do several modifications
• Automatically connects itself to the Internet and affects browsing activities
• Opens new browser tab and start showing several advertisements promoting rogue programs
• Start showing annoying popups and redirect search results of google, yahoo and others
• Slows down the speed of your Internet and automatically disconnect the internet connection
• Connects your PC to remote malicious websites and allows hackers to easily access your system as well as web resources
• Changes homepage settings of web browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc
• Track your web browsing history and also hijacks web browsers
• Redirects web users to webssearches.com and key-find.com
• Steal your confidential data username, password, credit card and bank account details and makes you victims of identity theft
It is really destructive program which completely destroy your computer so you should take instant steps to remove Quick Start from your computer.
Manual Method to Remove Quick Start
If you are technically expert and having much knowledge of dll files deletion and registry editing then you can delete Quick Start manually by following below mentioned steps:
Uninstall Program : Go to “Control Panel” and then select Quick Start and uninstall it. Also uninstall all undesirable programs
End Process: Press ALT+CTRL+DEL and open Windows Task Manager. Then move to “Process” tab and kill the running process of Quick Start
Delete Dll Files: Serach and find all corrupt dll files and related files of Quick Start
Edit Windows Registry: type “regedit” and open Registry Editor. Select and delete entire junk entries present over there
In this way you will be able to delete Quick Start from your infected computer but at the same time you must know that it is not guaranteed removal procedure. Some traces of files often remains in your PC which might cause damage. So, experts recommend to opt for automatic removal.
Automatic Removal of Quick Start
If you fails to remove this rogue addon manually or if you want to perform instant removal then you must opt for Automatic Quick Start Removal Tool. It is one of the best option to delete rogue programs from your infected PC without any troubles. The tool has been developed using advanced scanning algorithm which performs deep scanning of your computer and easily detect and remove Quick Start. It is capable to remove all kinds of PC threats and also optimize system performance. So, you must go for this effective tool if your PC is infected.