Troj/Banker-GCD appears to be legitimate program but in reality it is malicious trojan developed by hackers with an intention to perform remote access on users computer and steal their confidential data. Basically, it is destructive Trojan which belongs to the category of Trojan Downloader which opens up firewall and creates security loopholes in your PC for secret entry of other malicious threats. It comes bundled with numerous PC threats which can cause severe damage to your computer and can also cause PC crash. Unfortunately, Troj/Banker-GCD is developed in such a way that even antivirus application present in your computer fails to detect and remove the threat. It is created by cyber criminals using malignant tricks and poses great security risk to your PC. So, it’s very essential to remove Troj/Banker-GCD from your computer in case you get any indication of infection.
Sources of Infection
• Visiting malicious or pornographic websites
• Clicking suspicious links
• Infected email attachments
• Downloading freeware or shareware
• Peer-to-Peer file sharing over network
• Use of infected pendrives, USB drive etc
Harmful Consequences of Troj/Banker-GCD
• Modifies system settings and you will find unwanted shortcuts on your desktop screen
• Causes automatic deletion of file and add malicious entries in Windows registry
• Continuous appearance of Blue Screen Error of Death and other system errors
• Occurrence of unwanted pop-ups and security alerts
• Slow and sluggish system performance
• Connects compromised computer to remote system from where hackers can easily record your keystrokes and every system activities
• Connects itself automatically from Internet and hijacks web browsers
• Redirects web browsers to malicious and unsafe websites
• Records your web browsing history and steal your confidential data
Troj/Banker-GCD is really destructive Trojan which is great security risk to your PC so you should remove it immediately.
Manual Method to Remove Troj/Banker-GCD
If you are technically expert and having much knowledge of dll files deletion and registry editing then you can delete Troj/Banker-GCD manually by following below mentioned steps:
Uninstall Program : Go to “Control Panel” and then select Troj/Banker-GCD and uninstall it. Also uninstall all undesirable programs
End Process: Press ALT+CTRL+DEL and open Windows Task Manager. Then move to “Process” tab and kill the running process of Troj/Banker-GCD
Delete Dll Files: Serach and find all corrupt dll files and related files of Troj/Banker-GCD
Edit Windows Registry: type “regedit” and open Registry Editor. Select and delete entire junk entries present over there
In this way you will be able to delete Troj/Banker-GCD from your infected computer but at the same time you must know that it is not guaranteed removal procedure. Some traces of files often remains in your PC which might cause damage. So, experts recommend to opt for automatic removal.
Automatic Removal of Troj/Banker-GCD
If you fails to remove this rogue addon manually or if you want to perform instant removal then you must opt for Automatic Troj/Banker-GCD Removal Tool. It is one of the best option to delete rogue programs from your infected PC without any troubles. The tool has been developed using advanced scanning algorithm which performs deep scanning of your computer and easily detect and remove Troj/Banker-GCD . It is capable to remove all kinds of PC threats and also optimize system performance. So, you must go for this effective tool if your PC is infected.