Troj/Zbot-IAJ is wicked Trojan recently detected by several antivirus applications and PC protection tools. It is known to infect mainly Windows based computers by using network vulnerabilities like spam emails, network file sharing and drive by download. Large numbers of computers all across the globe has been infected by this nasty Trojan. It belongs to the family of Trojan Horse which has capabilities to destroy your computer by gaining complete command over it. With the help of toolkit, online criminals have developed this malicious piece of program which can easily creates security loopholes in your computer for the entry of several other perilous programs. Main motive of this vicious Trojan is to infect your PC and steal confidential data like password, credit card and essential bank information making you victims of identity theft. So, you must remove Troj/Zbot-IAJ from your computer as soon as possible.
Troj/Zbot-IAJ contains malicious codes and executable files which it drops in your PC after getting installed. It hides itself in the background and started to execute when you login to Windows. It also injects corrupt Java codes and several other malicious files in your computer leading to damage. After it enters your computer you will start getting an email message claiming from an organization like Microsoft, FDIC and MySpace etc about certain financial issues and online account. It also ensure you to visit the given link to sort out the issue and once you visit the link your system will be loaded with much more threats. It can easily spread over network from one computer to another. So, it is very essential that you should remove Troj/Zbot-IAJ from your compromised computer immediately upon detection.
TROJ/ZBOT-IAJ is really dangerous threat which must be removed immediately from your computer. So, download the software and remove infection you must click the download button.
Properties of TROJ/ZBOT-IAJ
• Hiding Capabilities: TROJ/ZBOT-IAJ possess hiding capabilities as it takes secret entry in your computer without any consent of users and hides itself in the background. Antivirus applications present in your PC unable to find this perilous program which automatically executes itself each time you login to Windows.
• Replication: Another property of this rogue application is replication due to which it creates a copy of itself and scatter to each and every locations of your PC.
• Polymorphic: TROJ/ZBOT-IAJ contains several types of similar variants which easily gets transferred over the network.
• Malware Downloader: TROJ/ZBOT-IAJ comes bundled with lots of malicious threats and malware which injects harmful codes in computer and affects its performance.
• Fake Scanning: It appears as legitimate tool and performs fake scanning of your computer showing false threats but in reality it is bogus program designed to disrupt PC performance.
• Scare Advertising Tactics: It make use of scary techniques to advertise perilous applications to cheat innocent users and grab their precious money.
Common Error Messages after TROJ/ZBOT-IAJ Infection
is suspected to have infected your PC.
This type of virus intercepts entered data and transmits them to a remote server.
Microsoft Security Essentials have detected TROJ/ZBOT-IAJ attack in your PC.
Your computer is at high security risk
Potential malware detected. It is recommend to activate the protection and perform a thorough system scan to remove the malware.
System data security is at risk!
To prevent potential PC errors, run a full system scan.
Delivery Vectors of TROJ/ZBOT-IAJ
• Pornographic Websites: Malicious and pornographic websites are major sources of spyware inections.
• Social Engineering Banners: Cyber criminals make use of social engineering banners to create an entry path for TROJ/ZBOT-IAJ . It uses malignant tricks and scareware tactics to advertise malicious program and easily cheat the users.
• Phising Emails: Infecting Windows computers with TROJ/ZBOT-IAJ like threats are very common these days. Hackers send phishing emails containing malicious codes which flash on your inbox like “check out this mail”. As soon as you click such emails threat enters your PC automatically.
• Freeware Downloads: Most of the users are having habit of downloading freeware like plugins, adddons etc which comes loaded with PC threats in some of the cases.
• Network File Sharing: In some of the cases Trojans and malware enters your computer through Peer-to-Peer file sharing over network.
• Infected Removable Drives: Most common delivery vectors are infected removable devices like pendrive and USB drive etc
Harmful Consequences of TROJ/ZBOT-IAJ on PC and Internet
• Modifies desktop settings, creates unwanted shortcuts and desktop theme changes automatically
• Causes automatic deletion of files and documents
• Disable antivirus application present in computer
• Automatically executes itself each time you login to Windows
• Add junk entries in Windows registry
• Appearance of Blue Screen Error of Death and several types of other error messages
• Unable to execute system applications and disable several programs
• Drops keyloggers, rookits and other malicious spyware in computer
• Creates smooth path for the entry of several other PC threats
• Automatically connects your computer to remote website and allow hackers to access system resources
• Slows down Internet speed and changes homepage settings of browsers
• Hijacks web browsers like Mozila, Google Chrome, Opera and Internet Explorer etc
• Redirect search results to malicious websites and track your web browsing history
• Steal confidential data like password, credit card and bank informations
It is possible to remove TROJ/ZBOT-IAJ manually by following below cited steps:
Start PC in Safe Mode: First of all you need to start the computer in safe and then kill stop malicious processes. In order to do so keep pressing “F8” key while system boot and then select “Safe Mode with Networking”
Kill Processes: In this step you need to open Windows Task Manager by pressing ALT+CTRL+DEL. You can also open it through Start-> Run and then type “taskmgr”. Once Task Manager is open you need to move to “Process” tab and then select the executable processes of TROJ/ZBOT-IAJ and click on “End Process” button to kill the running processes. While doing so you will be able to stop the malicious activities of the threat.
Uninstall Program: You can uninstall TROJ/ZBOT-IAJ manually from Control Panel of Windows. You need to go to “Start-> Control Panel-> Add/Remove Programs and then select the TROJ/ZBOT-IAJ and uninstall it from your PC.
Edit Windows Registry: In order to edit Windows registry you need to open it by typing “regedit” in command prompt or you can also open it through “Start->Run and type “regedit”. After opening it you need to find the corrupt registry entries and remove them from your computer.
In this way you will be able to delete TROJ/ZBOT-IAJ from infected Windows computer.
Note: However, you can remove TROJ/ZBOT-IAJ manually but you must note that is not guaranteed removal option as some traces of files still remain in computer which can cause further damage. Also it is very time taking and complicated procedure so slight mistake can cause severe damage to your computer. Novice compute user with no technical knowledge must not try manual removal method and go for automatic option.
Automatic Way to Remove TROJ/ZBOT-IAJ from Your Computer
If you are unable to remove TROJ/ZBOT-IAJ from your computer manually then you don’t need to be panic. You still have better option in the form of Automatic TROJ/ZBOT-IAJ Removal Tool. The tool is specially developed by expert professionals using advanced techniques and powerful scanning algorithm. It offers powerful real-time protection to your computer against harmful threats. Using this advanced tool you can easily delete TROJ/ZBOT-IAJ and its related files from every location of your computer. It is having capabilities to detect and remove viuses, Trojans, keyloggers, rootkits, worms and entire perilous applications from your infected computer. System Guard is special feature of this tool which protects your computer from further malicious spyware and threats. It safely removes all kinds of PC threats and also enhances the system performance.
Features of TROJ/ZBOT-IAJ Removal Tool
TROJ/ZBOT-IAJ Removal Tool is one of the best software available online which helps you cleaning your PC. It is developed by technical expert professionals using advanced techniques and powerful algorithm that makes detection and deletion of threats much easier. As compared to other tool it is very easy to use having GUI and can be run by even novice user. Some of its unique features are mentioned below:
• Possess graphical user interface which is very easy to use and can be run by any non-technical person
• Easily detect and remove malicious computer viruses, Trojans, rootkits and entire malicious threats
• Deeply scan entire system drive and easily detect the PC infections
• Performs easy and safe removal without disturbing any system files
• Possess automatic update feature
• It acts as a system guard and protect your PC from further infections
• Automatic TROJ/ZBOT-IAJ Removal Tool is compatible with all versions of Windows operating system
User Guide: How to Use TROJ/ZBOT-IAJ Removal Tool
After installing the tool you need to double click on its icon for execution. Once the tool started to execute you will find an interface showing “scan Computer” button. You need to click on this button after which the tool started to search for the malware present in your computer.
Scanning process will take few minutes and once it is completed you will find entire threats appearing in thumbnail format along with its description.
The inbuilt feature of Spyware Helpdesk let you know about several PC threats and malware and helps in easy removal.
Step : 4
You can make your PC protected from all malicious spyware and threats attack. Its unique feature of “System Guard” provide complete protection from all kinds of PC threats like Trojans, viruses, rootkits, adware and spyware etc. It prevents further attack and completely makes your system safe and secure.
Security Measures to Prevent Further Attack of TROJ/ZBOT-IAJ
• Always use advanced and updated Antivirus applications or PC Protection Tools
• Update Windows operating system and install service packs, software updates etc
• Create time-to-time backup if system files and documents
• Avoid opening spam emails attachments and files sent from unknown sources
• Never click on suspicious or random links
• Remove unwanted services and applications present in your computer
• Avoid downloading freeware and unfamiliar software programs
• Always use strong passwords over network which includes combination of uppercase, lowercase, numeric and symbols etc
• Restrict remote access and use secure DNS service
• Update Firewall and remove unwanted plugins or add-ons